- Adults $18, Adult Seniors (62 years & up) $16, Children ages 4-11 yrs $11, Children 3 yrs & under FREE
- Group rates for parties of 15 or more are available. Please contact our sales office
340 Concord St
40 Patriots Pt. Rd.
Mt. Pleasant, SC
|Jan 2 – Feb 29||11:00 a.m., 2:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.|
|Mar 1 – 14||9:30am, 12:00noon & 2:30pm||10:45am & 130pm|
|Mar 15 – Aug 20 & Labor Day Weekend||9:30am, 12:00noon & 2:30pm||10:45am, 1:30pm & 4:00pm|
|Aug 21 – Nov 30||9:30am, 12:00noon & 2:30pm||10:45am, 1:30pm|
|Dec 1 – Dec 24||11:00am & 2:30pm||1:30pm|
|Dec 26 – Dec 31||9:30am, 12:00noon, & 2:30pm||10:45am & 1:30pm|
|Thanksgiving Day, Dec 25 & Jan 1||No Tours Available||No Tours Available|
- Total tour time is 2 1/4 hours with one hour spent on the Fort.
- Snack bars are available onboard. (No food is allowed on the fort)
- A small museum and gift shop are located at the fort.
- Restrooms are available at the departure locations, onboard and at the fort.
- Extended stay tickets are available for purchase at either departure location. (Please contact us for full details on the extended stay ticket)
- We accept all major credit cards.
- Full handicap accessibility is available at Liberty Square.
It is recommended that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to any departure time.
Fort Sumter Tours conveniently departs from Liberty Square, 340 Concord St., Charleston, SC 29401 and Patriots Point Maritime Museum, 40 Patriots Point Rd., Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464.
Click on the map below for directions